Are You Going to InfusionCon 2013?
For those who haven’t heard about InfusionCon, it is the annual user conference held by Gilbert Arizona based, Infusionsoft. Their software is one of the most powerful business automation platforms on the market, and is the driving force behind thousands of successful websites. InfusionCon is a place where you can learn how Infusionsoft can help your business, or if you are already an Infusionsoft user, you can learn how you can improve your business by using more features and functions. It’s also a great place to network and learn.
Infusionsoft has also created a niche industry of partners and consultants , such as AKA Internet Marketing, who help businesses by implementing and managing Infusionsoft. At InfusionCon, you will be able to network with these folks and perhaps find a company to help you take your business to the next level through the power of automation.
Most of all, Infusionsoft has created a culture. I enjoy visiting their office because I see happy people, and I feel creative energy flowing. Imagine having 3 days of that?
What I am Looking Forward to the Most?
- Networking. I truly enjoy meeting people and I enjoy meeting people in the Infusionsoft community.
- Spending Time With Friends and Colleagues. We will have at least two people form our company at InfusionCon, along with one of our clients, and perhaps another team developer who is working on an Infusionsoft project with us.
- Great Speakers. Infusionsoft brings in some of the best speakers for InfusionCon and this year is no different. I would have to say, one that is intriguing to me is Daymond John of Shark Tank. What entrepreneur doesn’t love that show?
- Learning. In the Internet Marketing and Technology space, there is always something new to learn, so I am excited to continue to expand my knowledge of Infusionsoft.
- Blogging About InfusionCon. Infusionsoft will be selecting a few bloggers to give daily recaps of the event, and I’d be honored if they asked me to do it. I will be doing it anyway, so I might as well do it for them, right?
- A Great Venue. It’s at the Westin Keirland Resort in Scottsdale and it’s an amazing property. I live close enough that I won’t be staying over night, but many people fly in from all over the world, and what better place to stay?
Hopefully, I have at least piqued your interest if you were not aware of this amazing conference. I am sure it will sell out as it did last year, and the tickets will actually increase in price after the 1st of January, so I recommend getting over to the InfusionCon site and registering now.